FROM M3 MOTORWAY
1. After passing Eastleigh the M3 terminates and splits into M27 East and M27 West. You can take either fork. Approximately half a mile on leave the M27 where signed A33 Southampton (the A 33 for Southampton is signed off both the East and West forks) Continue along the A33 for one mile to the first roundabout. At the roundabout go 360 degrees around, get hard over into left hand lane and leave as signed A27 Romsey and Chilworth (turn is just past "Shell Service Station"). Continue for one mile to The Chilworth Arms at Chilworth (on left) then follow the directions given at paragraph 6.
FROM M27 MOTORWAY
2. Leave M27 at Junction 5 signed Eastleigh Airport and A335 Southampton. Come down slip road to roundabout and leave by Stoneham Way as signed A335 Southampton. Keep in right hand lane. Continue for half a mile to first set of traffic lights and turn right at filter signed for Bassett and Crematorium. Continue up Bassett Green Road for one and a half miles crossing straight over all junctions until you reach a roundabout - The Chilworth roundabout - which joins the A33 for Southampton (The Avenue). Go around the roundabout getting hard over into left hand lane and leave as signed A27 Romsey and Chilworth (the turn off is just past "Shell Service Station"). Continue for 1 mile to The Chilworth Arms at Chilworth. (on left side) then follow directions given at paragraph 6.
3. Come up The Avenue (the A33) to the Chilworth roundabout. Leave as signed A27 Romsey and Chilworth. (turn off is just passed the "Shell Service Station"). Continue for 1 mile to The Chilworth Arms (on left side) then see directions at paragraph 6.
FROM CHANDLERS FORD AND EASTLEIGH
4. At "ASDA" roundabout head South as signed for Southampton. Continue for one mile to Chilworth roundabout on A33 at the top of The Avenue. Go 360 degrees around the roundabout, getting hard over into left-hand lane, and leave by A27 for Chilworth/Romsey (turn off is just past "Shell Service Station "). Continue for one mile to The Chilworth Arms (on left side) then follow the directions at paragraph 6.
5. Leave Romsey as signed A27, North Baddesley and Southampton. Continue for 4 miles following signs for A27 North Baddesley and then A27, Chilworth to the hamlet of Chilworth. Half a mile after the "Chilworth" sign you will come to The Chilworth Arms which is on the right hand side of the road. From The Chilworth Arms follow the directions at paragraph 6.
FROM THE CHILWORTH ARMS
6. At The Chilworth Arms turn into Manor Road, which runs down the side of the pub, and continue for half a mile to a small bridge which will carry you over M27 Motorway. On the South side of the bridge immediately in front of you a track leads into the forest and is signed "Private Road - Lordswood Lane" and "Chilworth Kennels and Cattery". Follow track to the Kennels and Cattery and park at Reception.